As COVID-19 continues to impact communities across Canada, Barrie Condo Corner is taking every precaution to safeguard the health and safety of our clients as you are our number one priority.
We are posting to let you know that we continue to support existing and new clients with urgent buying and selling needs. Although Real Estate service is on the essential service list for Ontario, it is NOT business as usual.
a) Reasons someone may NEED to URGENTLY buy or sell right now:
- You’ve already bought your next home, but haven’t sold your current one.
- You’ve already sold your current home but haven’t bought your next one.
- You’re a tenant and gave notice to vacate before COVID-19 began.
- Urgent personal circumstances.
b) Reasons to Pause, Watch and Wait:
If you do not meet any of the four criterions above, we strongly recommend you Pause, Wait and Watch. Let us continue to interpret the market for you as things unfold in the economy. We can start working together on your to do list and marketing plan, so you can hit the ground running when the market opens again.
We think you should Pause, Watch and Wait if:
- You’re looking for a deal and hoping Sellers are desperate (they aren’t, not right now)
- You’ve got time on your hands and like house hunting.
- Your tenant didn’t pay rent and you’re panicking (Landlord’s can defer their mortgage payments on up to three investment properties).
- You can’t work right now and are worried about paying your mortgage (you likely qualify for a mortgage deferral, talk to your lender ASAP).
- You think you’re invincible and immune to the virus and can carry on a usual.
For anyone with URGENT real estate needs, we are adopting all that best practices that suit this unprecedented situation. We use technology such as ZOOM video conference calls for consultation, virtual home tours & video walk through for showings.
We use electronic signatures to complete the paperwork. Our capabilities are complemented by a team of other professionals such as lawyers, appraisers, home inspectors, mortgage brokers, movers and cleaners to help close the deal while strictly following the Health Canada guidelines.
If you are feeling uncertain during these times, that’s normal and you are not alone. If you would like to discuss the market, please do not hesitate to reach out. We would be more than happy to chat!!
Would like to read more about:
Barrie's Condo Market Report - April 2020. CLICK HERE
Showings & open houses during COVID19. CLICK HERE
There's a difference between working with an agent and working with a CONDO AGENT. Make the right decision and WORK WITH AN EXPERT!
Would like stay up to date on the Barrie condo market? Subscribe to my monthly market report TODAY!